At some point in time we all get bored of the hairstyle we currently have and are bitten by the bug go change it up a bit. If so, before heading to the hairdressers with a style in mind or a picture of the new hairstyle, ask yourself some questions. Take these 9 questions into consideration before you run off to the hairdresser.
- What style do you want and will it suit you?
- Will my new hairstyle suit my lifestyle
- Is my hair long enough for the style I want? Should I get extensions?
- should I go short
- Do I need layers?
- Would a fringe suit me?
- What hairstyle suits the shape of my face?
- What skin tone do I have?
- How do I get a natural looking color?
A good hairstyle can look and make you feel great. It’s good to start with an idea of what you want and then have a consultation with your hairdresser.
(The next series of posts will further discuss each question)